So after a painful marathon of a conversation I think the Fiancee and I are on the same page...maybe. But the real test is whether or not I do something to loss the remaining support of my parents now that I am home on break. I'll see how much they like it when I say that yes we are having a Catholic wedding, no you can't come.
On the admission front, I am going to try and play the two schools off each other and see if either of them sweetens the deal. and I am waiting on a decision from U of Kentucky and Mizzou Law and will hopefully hear from them before Christmas.